About Me

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of drudgery, it was the age of ruthlessness, it was the era of single lady clowns, it was the era of sexy time, there were seasons of Kardashians , seasons of Teen Mom, it was the spring of killer tans, it was the winter of vitamin D deficiency, we had All- American before us, we had dead fucking last before us, we were all going directly to Heaven, some were going directly the other way, this period is unlike any before it, even the crankiest grandmas and emo-est teens, could agree, for good or for evil, this is the pinnacle, it all goes down from here.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beam me up scottie!

When you listen into peoples conversations (sometimes obviously, like myself, or sometimes a little more slyly) you tend to hear the most entertaining things.

Case in point: While sitting comfortably in hillside this fine morning (yo prof thanks for getting the flu), enjoying the ultimate bitch drink, SSFVL, with my friend Daggins a fine blue collar middle age maintenance man turns to his friend to say:
"I'm like that alien that gets back on the starship and says 'screw those earthlings, there's nothing you can do for them."

I hope that's not in reference to me,  but even so bud, the Star Trek years are long gone. 

And as I have no shame in listening in, I will continue to  provide you with snip its of many conversations that are "overheard"on the heights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment